Last Updated: Jan 10, 2023
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a number of ways.
Information You Give Us.
We collect your name, email address, phone number, project details and other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get from Others.
We may also get information from other sources about you. We may append this to information we receive from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically record information about you and the computer you are using. For example, when visiting our Site we may log your computer OS, browser type & language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, which pages you have viewed, how long you spent on a specific page, access times, internet protocol (IP) address and any information about your use of our Site and actions performed on it.
Cookies. We may log information about you using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. Cookies help to make the user experience better on our website.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use your personal information to respond to comments & questions and to provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services to customers requests.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
All of our marketing emails explain how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing related emails. Non-marketing related emails include any emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our contact information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site in your web browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change this settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take steps to help protect personal information. No company can fully prevent security risks, however; mistakes may happen. Bad actors may defeat even the best safeguards.